Quite the cost, but quite the toy box!
Well, someone dropped the ball. A quick listing was spotted on Gamestop's website for a $149.99 price tag Collector's Edition of The Old Republic. On top of that, we've got some details as to what that hive of scum and villainy might contain.
The Collector's Edition contains:
* Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue
* Star Wars: The Old Republic game disks in collectible metal case
* The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural annotated by Satele Shan
* The Old Republic galaxy map
* Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
* High-quality Collector's Edition box
But wait, there's more! Here's what you get in-game to play around with.
* Flare Gun: Fire flares into the air
* Training Droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance
* HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer
* HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures
* STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle
* Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventures
* Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items
Eh, the price tag is a little too much for those items. The idea of a CE-exclusive store also bothers me greatly, unless it only...